Saturday 8 November 2014

The wedding day

The wedding day was such a wonderful day, we had so much fun enjoying the result of all the planning and creating. Now I can put up a picture of my amazing wedding dress which was made by my very talented sister Katie, of duxbury designs. She also made the bridesmaid dresses, which were multicoloured just as I wanted to match the colours of my dress. There picture of the bridesmaids here is from the day before, so they looked even better on the day, but I don't have a picture of them from the day to post yet.  The veil I am wearing is one part of my outfit that I did make, but haven't been able to share it on the blog until now, in case the unsuspecting husband to be found it by accident

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What an amazing wedding!! I really liked the wedding location. I also want to book such pretty banquet halls in Chicago for my wedding reception party. Actually I am getting married next year and looking for some venues so that I could book that in advance.

    ReplyDelete